For all of you who love Pretty Old Thing, Shabby Chic, Flowers, Nature, and Homemade Goodies

Saturday, September 17, 2016

MERMAIDS

When I was little my cousin and I use to play and pretend we were mermaids. We use to do this whenever our families went to Seattle for the day or we were catching a ferry to Bremerton. We loved it. 
I use to dream for hours about living near the ocean and having a house near the beach. As I grew older....that desire  faded a bit and now I am more of a Mountain/Woodsey kinda gal. But the other day I was on facebook and I was looking at some posts from a new Facebook friend. She loves mermaids and the ocean. It instantly reminded me of my childhood wish to be a beautiful mermaid. When I sit here and think of all the ocean themed decor and all the fun things that people do at the beach.....and oh yes....the SEAFOOD.....I kinda can't believe that I changed my mind about loving the mountains and woods more. I may have to start a little mermaid collection myself soon. I know I won't be living anywhere near the beach.....and probably never will......so I think a some beach themed goodies and mermaid nick nacks will do just fine. 










No comments:

Post a Comment