For all of you who love Pretty Old Thing, Shabby Chic, Flowers, Nature, and Homemade Goodies

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

FALL SHOWCASE of HANDMADE ITEMS

TOMORROW is the FIRST DAY of FALL!!
I am very excited! One of the reasons I am very excited is that I will be featuring some HANDMADE GIFTS in my BLOSSOMS & BARK facebook page and also here in my BLOSSOMS & BARK Blog. 
I love to support Home Based Businesses....especially those from STAY at HOME MOMS. I was a stay at home mom myself and I often made extra money for our family by making HANDMADE ITEMS and CRAFTS. I would love for all of you, to enjoy the FALL SEASON and I hope you all LOVE the ITEMS that I have chosen to SHOWCASE in my Blossoms & Bark Facebook Page. They are made by some wonderful and talented women. PLEASE SUPPORT them if you can by PURCHASING some of their wonderful HANDMADE PRODUCTS. Please also SHARE the posts of t my FALL SHOWCASE with all your Facebook Friends.

Thanks and have a most BLESSED FALL SEASON.


No comments:

Post a Comment