For all of you who love Pretty Old Thing, Shabby Chic, Flowers, Nature, and Homemade Goodies

Friday, September 16, 2016

NANTUCKET

Summer days are ending quickly and FALL will be officially here on the 22nd. One of my favorite places in the world is Massachusetts. My family and I are die hard Red Sox fans and when the kids were little, we took a family vacation to Boston, New York, Rhode Island and Connecticut. I fell in love with the coastal towns, Cape Cod houses and Nantucket style of decor. I begged my husband to allow us to move there.....but coming from California....the idea of picking up and moving clear across the country was not too appealing for him. If I had to choose a coastal town to live in.....it would most certainly be the small little island off Massachusetts .....called NANTUCKET. So .....as summer winds down and the leaves starting rapidly changing.....lets enjoy the thought of one last trip to the beach or your favorite coastal destination.











No comments:

Post a Comment